Saturday 24 December 2011

And so it begins....

Well here we are, 35 years on this earth and I have finally decided to do that which I always though was a silly waste of time...Blogging.

Now I play videogames, a lot of games. I've been doing so since I was a toddler playing on my Father's Telstar Ranger in about 1979 and today it is my main pastime when not working or spending time with my family.
Most of the time I stick to Single Player games but the occasional foray into Multiplayer is not unheard of so I will try and give as balanced an opinion as possible..
Of course, if you are here hoping to find nothing but Xbox or PS3 reviews you will be disappointed as I also play a lot of Retro games so you can expect to see reviews of SNES, Megadrive or even older games.


















Another thing I spend a lot of time doing is watching movies. I have an extensive collection of films so reviews of movies will also be present on occasion both from me and some of my closest friends who are also big movie buffs. Again, while you can expect generic Hollywood shlock you will also find them standing shoulder to shoulder with Anime and Cartoons.
And last of all, books. I am an avid reader of both novels, comics and RPG books so I will sometimes be posting opinions of books both new and old.


I hope someone finds this atleast mildly interesting but to be honest I think this is more for me than anyone else =o)

No comments:

Post a Comment